What: Social Fresh Tampa is their second event of 2010. This one day conference will have tons of fresh social media success stories and actionable tips. The content will reflect all Social Fresh flagship events with big brands, all specifically for marketing professionals. More case studies, less concept.
When: February 8th, 2010, 7am to 6:30pm
Who: Social Fresh Tampa will have 30-35 speakers split between two rooms of content, stand alone featured speakers and panels.
How: Purchase Ticket ($315)
It’s only two days out from MarketingSherpa’s Email Summit. Miami here we come!
Not only am I excited to meet with a slew of new vendors, partners and clients but I’m also looking forward to the robust session lineup, here’s a few must-attends for Indiemark:
- The Five Best Ways to Optimize Email Response: A Six Month Experiment Across 1.2 Billion Sends
- How to Use Existing Customers to Gain New Ones – Email’s NEW Critical Role
- Short and Long-term Strategies for Email List Growth
- Bringing Dead Prospects Back to Life with Email Marketing
- Mounting the New Challenges of Deliverability
If you’d like to schedule a time to chat, please reply below or ping me directly.
There is often a disconnect between bloggers and marketers. Blogger are often sent stock emails asking them to write blog posts, mail their subscribers, or promote an offer without any form of compensation. These bloggers are sometimes at a loss at how to contact marketers for which they would make a very good sponsor. Some marketers aren’t aware of the wealth of blogging as an marketing vehicle.
The Blogging Meets Marketing event, sponsored by doterati will bring bloggers and marketers together to begin conversations, increase the learning curve and bridge the gap. I suggest that those of you who are in the Orlando area, especially those of you there for IzeaFest attend.
Thursday, October 1st, 2009
Cocktails and Networking:
4pm – 5:30pm
Renaissance Orlando Hotel at Sea World
6677 Sea Harbor Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
Who Should Attend:
* Bloggers (Beginner to Advanced)
* Marketers, Communications, and Agency Professionals
* $29 for Doterati Members, IZEAFest Ticket Holders, Orlando Ad Fed Members & AMA Members
* $39 for Non-Members
*Purchase from Eventbright
I hope to see you there!