Back in the old days, we called them autoresponders. Now, we have several names for it:
- Automated emails
- Marketing automation
- Welcome series
- Drip campaigns
- Triggered emails
No matter what you call it now, they all do essentially the same thing; make you a much more productive email marketer.
Why you need to use automated emails
What if you had an employee you never had to pay, who worked 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, who never took sick days for vacation time…think how much more work you could get done in a day, a week, a month, a year with that kind of helping hand smartly and efficiently slaving away for you?
That’s automated email: Your non-stop, always working helper who is warming up your prospects and nurturing your leads and poking your customers, all without ever asking for so much as a paycheck let alone a raise.
Tasks automated emails can do for you
Here are just a few of the many tasks your automated emails can handle for you while you tackle more important tasks:
- They can build a more meaningful relationship with a new subscriber.
- They can feed prospects, of your complex sale, a little information at a time rather than overwhelm them.
- They can reach customers who have recently abandoned their shopping carts or search / browse session, asking them to reengage.
- They can educate or up-sell customers who have recently made a purchase, teaching those customers how to best use the widget or buy a compatible one.
- As an added bonus, they can get people used to your emails appearing in the inbox and if you’re doing your job right may improve your deliverability.
These are just a few examples of the jobs automated emails can do for you, but there are countless possibilities.
If you’re struggling with email automation, check out our automated email marketing services. Thanks!