You’ll work directly with clients to manage deployment. Includes creating, testing and deploying message as well as analytic review (email creative will be crafted by others).
You must have strong customer service skills, email marketing knowledge, knowledge of multiple ESPs a plus, but not required.
You’ll need to be good at:
- Managing client relationships
- Multitasking, organization and time management
- MS Office: Including Outlook, Word and Excel as well as Basic to advanced HTML Skills
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Face-to-face and telephone communications with clients
- Working in a busy environment (it gets crazy here at times)
- Report writing & documentation
- Must be a self-starter (we’re okay with you working remotely)
What you’ll get from us:
- The opportunity to build your knowledge of email marketing by working for a leading email marketing agency
- An opportunity to advance within the company
- The experience of managing email marketing campaigns for SMBs as well as well-known international brands.
- The benefit of working from home, imagine no commute and saving on gas and time
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-530-5972 ext: 705